Graphic






I went to Texas for the weekend for my cousin's wedding. While looking for things to do, I found out that there was a Zara close by. I have been trying to go to Zara for so long! I was giddy. When we got there, I was like a kid in a candy shop. It was glorious!! I am very impressed with the high quality of their clothing. This skirt is just classic. I love it. This shirt is so fun! They had a lot of fun graphic tees/tanks. Let's just say that Zara is my new favorite store :)
P.S. Thank you to all my readers! You make what I do worthwhile. Also, I love feedback so be sure to leave me comments telling me what you would like to see more of :) If you want to stay updated with my most recent posts, subscribe by either entering your email into the Follow By Email spot or click the blue Join This Site button.

Top: Zara buy here
Skirt: Zara buy here
Shoes: Blowfish via TJ Maxx similar here & here
Bag: Oh La La
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: boutique in Catalina
Lips: Urban Decay Naked lipgloss in Lovechild 

No comments :

Post a Comment