His & Hers Formal Wear












We got a chance to dress up for my cousin's formal wedding. And I think we clean up pretty nice ;) We had a blast and I love any excuse to dress up. It was also really fun to do my hair. I've been trying to detox my hair from a ton of damage so I haven't been using any heat on my hair for months. This was the first time since that I've done my hair. I can already tell a difference in my hair & I'm so excited!

// Hers //
Dress: Shop Akira buy here
Shoes: Vince Camuto buy here
Crossbody bag: Oh La La
Midi Rings: Forever 21
Gold Bracelet: H&M
Lips: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral
Mani: NYC in white
Pedi: Essie in Watermelon

// His //
Suit: Jos. A. Bank slim fit suit buy here
Dress shirt & tie: Jos. A. Bank
Shoes: Steven Madden Havin buy heresimilar here




1 comment :

  1. This is a very beautiful and so much Gorgeous homecoming dresses I seen ever. Thanks to Owner of this Site to share it. Very Nice Post. Womens and Mens Formal Wear

    ReplyDelete