Fringe Fun








My sister-in-law (check out her blog here!) & I had a little clothing swap. This top was definitely one of the first things I grabbed out of her closet. It's so fun with the fringe and I love the the ends of the fringe looked like they got dipped in black dye. I kept with the black and white theme with my Zara skirt and I love the optical illusion it has. I added fun sunglasses and a pop of purple on the lips! Thanks for reading!

Top: Suzie's Deals fun one heresimilar here, & here, & here
Skirt: Zara buy here
Shoes: Blowfish Via TJ Maxx cute ones here
Earings: old similar here
Lipstick: NYX in Shiva buy here
Sunglasses: Suzie's Deals similar here
Mani: China Glaze 
Pedi: Essie in Peach Daiquiri buy here
Hair: I-do Clip in extensions from Laced Hair #33 custom colored buy here, read more about it here


No comments :

Post a Comment