Glimmer Lane









I wanted to tell you guys about one of my new favorite online stores! Glimmer Lane is an online shop with jewelry and accessories.  I love Glimmer Lane because they have great style at affordable prices. Their pieces have dainty elegance while at the same time being fashion forward. This body chain is so cool. It is eye catching and adds interest to this outfit and I especially love it with the jacket. Lets talk about these sunglasses! I love the fun cheetah print and the oversized frame is very now. They also have a ton of stackable rings and necklaces. Check them out!

Body Chain: Glimmer Lane buy here
Sunglasses: Glimmer Lane buy here

Leather Jacket: H&M similar here
Jeans: Zara buy here
Booties: Sam & Libby for Target similar here
Bag: Urban Expressions via Stella Laguna Beach affordable here
Lips: Revlon matte lipstain  in Mischievous buy here


1 comment :