Kimonos For Fall








I feel like California keeps teasing me. We will get a day or two of overcast or rainy weather but then it going back to being in the high 80s/low 90s. Just give me fall already!! So with that, I've been struggling on wether to wear summer clothes or fall so I end up wearing a little of both. Kimonos that  are fall colors can be the perfect way to "layer" when it's too hot for sweaters.

Kimono: Forever 21 similar here
Tee: Forever 21 similar here
Pants: ZARA buy here
Bag: Urban Expressions via Stella Laguna Beach  similar here
Earings: World Market similar here
Rings: Forever 21 similar here
Sunglasses: boutique on Catalina Island similar here
Hair: I-do clip-in extensions from Laced Hair buy here / learn more about them here
Booties: Forever 21 similar here
Lips: Elf matte lip color in red buy here
Manicure: OPI in Russian Navy buy here

No comments :

Post a Comment