Laced Hair








I've have been hearing great things about Lace Hair extensions for awhile so I knew I had to try them.   Let me tell you, these extensions are incredible!! My biggest hesitation to extensions was the fear that they would look fake. These are so real looking. They are soft and feel like your own hair when they are clipped in. I always wanted the long mermaid like hair and now I have it and I love love love love it!

I'm wearing Laced I-Do Clip-ins in #33 Copper Red "Penny" but dyed to match my own hair color.
Stay tuned for a couple videos about my extensions and how to put them in!

**Updated 1/8/15 Check out my video about extensions here & how you put your extensions in here



6 comments :

  1. I'm so tempted to get some! I've had long hair forever and am so tired of it. I would love to have the freedom to wear it long or short. Love it on you! What brand did you get and what's the price point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! I got Laced Hair Extensions I-do Clip ins $249. Check out my YouTube video about them at www.youtube.com/thestylepaigeblog for more info.

      Delete
  2. did you get them cut? or is this the length they come in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Emily! The extensions are 22 inches long. I placed them where I wanted them to be in my hair & then trimmed them up a little (maybe an inch?) . Hope that helps:)

      Delete
  3. I've just stumbled across your blog, your hair is the most beautiful colour. Do you mind me asking what colour you use? X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Claire!
    I used Dark Red Blonde from Sally Beauty Supply! XX

    ReplyDelete