Messy Hair Don't Care









I didn't want to put my hair all the way up but it needed to be tamed just a little. I put a regular braid and two fishtail braids randomly and left it undone looking. Sometimes we don't need to over think things. I always am looking for ways to layer lately (maybe it's all those pumpkin spice lattes & fall dreams).  Unfortunately, the weather isn't letting me so I tied this chambray around this flowy stripe dress and put on some booties. Then I stacked on the rings and I was good to go!

Dress: Old similar here
Chambray: Sans Souci via Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Booties: Forever21 similar here
Rings: Forever 21 & H&M similar here & here
Sunglasses: Diplomat similar here
Manicure: Sally Hansen in Pat on the back buy here
Lips: Revlon lipstain in Adore buy here
Hair: Laced Hair Extensions I-Do Clip Ins buy here & learn more about them here


No comments :

Post a Comment