Steal From Your Boyfriend









Who doesn't love to wear comfy clothes? I do. I love these boyfriend jeans because they are so comfortable. You could easily look sloppy or frumpy so here's how to wear them. I paired mine with my hubby's tee to go with that oversized vibe but I wore very girly accessories. Cheetah sunglasses, sexy heels, and glitzy jewels elevate the look. I think you could wear these jeans with sneakers/flats as long as you have a more form-fitting, girly shirt. 

Tee: Guys H&M (yes, stole it from my husband!) buy here
Boyfriend jeans: Forever 21 similar here
Heels: Vince Camuto buy here
Bag: Urban Expressions via Stella Laguna Beach affordable here
Sunglasses: Glimmer Lane buy here 
Necklace: gift similar here
Bracelet: H&M
Lipliner: NYX in plum buy here
Lipstick: NYX lipstain in strawberry jam buy here
Mani: Sally Hansen in Pat on the back buy here
Pedi: Essie in Bikini So Teeny buy here


No comments :

Post a Comment