Fall Lip Picks





//Red// 



Everyone needs a red lipstick! I think the trick is finding the right red for you. For me, I didn't want something orange-y / warm toned but I still wanted it to be a rich red color. I stopped by MAC, originally looking for Ruby Woo thinking that would be the perfect red. Even though it says blue toned red, it still looked too warm on my lips and it was too bright for what I was looking for. A girl told me that she loved Viva Glam I & had me try it on & I loved it. It is exactly what I was looking for. Darker than Ruby Woo and more cool toned in my opinion. 

Lipstick- Mac in Viva Glam I  buy here




//Natural//



I love the whole "your lips but better" look. Lipstick doesn't always have to look like bam in your face. This Revlon lipstick is the perfect thing. It is dark enough so it does't wash you out but not overpowering. Revlon makes great lipsticks so I highly recommend trying anything from Revlon out because it is affordable and high quality. 

Lipstick: Revlon in Demure buy here




//Vampy//


Va Va Voom! I am all over the vampy look for fall. I mean who doesn't like to be a little bit dramatic sometimes? I used to think this was way to dark but the more I wear it the more I think I could go even darker. I think anyone can pull this off! This lipstick is similar to the fan favorite Rebel. If you compare the two, Fashion Revival is more matte and more of a red undertone rather than a purple undertone.

Lipstick: Mac in Fashion Revival buy here



//Brown//


So I've jumped on board to the 90s makeup look and I love the brown lipsticks that are out now. I am also in love with this Soft Matte Lip Cream from NYX. It is very opaque and lasts for hours. The matte finish is nice. When checking out the color options in Ulta Beauty, Abu Dhabi looked so dark but then I swatched it and it was a lot lighter than I expected so I recommend going darker than you expect based on the packaging.

Lipstick: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi buy here

No comments :

Post a Comment