Thankfulness






I'm so incredibly grateful for all that I have. It just overwhelms me! How can life even get any better than it is now? I've found the love of my life- the person I never get tired of seeing, the person that I get to take on the world with, the person that helps me to be a better. I have an incredible family-the people that I get to do life with, the people that hold me up when I'm weak, the people that rejoice in my victories. I have the best friends I could ask for- people that don't let distance come between us, the people that encourage and uplift me, the people that I can be myself with.
 I'm an achiever and a dreamer which tends to sway my focus into the future, but it only takes one second to look at where I am right now to feel thankful. I believe there is always something good in your life even in the most awful circumstances. You just have to be willing to look for it. Having a thankful heart can help you stay positive and it can also attract positive things into you life. So I hope that not only today but every day you can look at your life, what you have and more importantly who you are with, and be appreciative and happy. Happy Thanksgiving!


//Outfit//
Top: H&M
Jeans: ZARA
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx
Scarf: Target
Lips: MAC in Viva Glam I
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy


No comments :

Post a Comment