Bye, 2014!

2014 has been year of growth for me and my blog. I've come to realize more and more about myself. This blog has become more than just a fun hobby on the side, it is something that I am passionate about. I love inspiring others. I love showing others that it is not that complicated to be stylish and that its more important to have personal style than to stay on top of the latest trends. "Fashion fades but style stays" is my motto. You also can do a lot on a budget by rewearing items in a fresh way and by using your hard earned cash on investment pieces like a classic blazer or high quality denim. I've learned that I love to try different styles from bohemian, to classic, to trendy, to girly, to grunge. And when it comes down to it, it's more about how you wear the clothes not about the clothes themselves. It's about knowing that your confidence is the most attractive thing you can offer. Thank you so much to all of my loyal followers, friends, fellow bloggers for reading The Style Paige!

Here are my favorite outfits from this year:



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



// Outfit details here //



No comments :

Post a Comment