Currently Loving









Sweater: Forever 21 buy here
Jeans: ZARA buy here
Purse: Forever 21 buy here
Nails: Essie in Butler Please & Jazzy Jubilant buy here
Booties: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx similar here & here & here
Sunglasses: Suzies Deals similar here
Lipstick: MAC in Fashion Revival buy here
Rings: H&M similar here

I can't stop wearing this sweater! Seriously. I love that it's really thick and cozy since it's been oddly freezing cold for California weather as of lately. But my favorite part about this sweater is the unique details that it has on the sides. I think this is a key thing about personal style- uniqueness. Honestly, I'm just wearing jeans and a sweater but it's about picking clothes that are interesting and then adding the right accessories to complement your clothing choices. 

No comments :

Post a Comment