Sliver Linings







Top: Forever 21 similar herehere, & here
Jeans: ZARA similar here
Cardigan: H&M similar here
Booties: Sam & Libby via Target similar here & here
Crossbody: Primark similar here & here
Sunglasses: Sole Society Cami
Midi Rings: H&M 
Earings: Forever 21
Lipstick: MAC in Viva Glam I buy here
Hair Extensions: Laced Hair I-do clip ins #33 custom colored buy here

Maybe I'm crazy but I'll always be an optimist! I always see the glass half full in situations. When you remain hopeful of the future, there is always a silver lining. Even though 2014 was a challenge transitioning from one city to another (replanting your life isn't easy), it was so worth it! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store. Bring. It. On!
I wanted to add silver touches to my black and white outfit and I love how it turned out. How cute is this silver purse?! Obsessed.
As always, thank you for reading :) I hope you had a fun filled holiday season and are excited for the new year!

No comments :

Post a Comment