Sole Society: Look 1








Necklace: Sole Society buy here
Booties: Sole Society buy here
Sunglasses: Sole Society buy here
Shirt: Zara similar here
Jacket: Kohls similar here
Pants: H&M similar here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Lipstick: MAC in Fashion Revival buy here

I can not tell you how thrilled I am to be featuring one of my favorite brands today! Sole Society has been on my go-to list for awhile now. Their shoes and accessories are on point! I love the quality that you get with Sole Society so you can wear your favorite pieces for years. I wanted to put together three different looks featuring their Perin bootie & their Multi Stone Statement necklace so you can see the versatility. Here is the first look :) Be sure to subscribe so you can see when I post the second and third looks!

1 comment :

  1. this necklace and your hair!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete