Sole Society: Look 3






Booties: Sole Society buy here
Necklace: Sole Society buy here
Sunglasses: Sole Society buy here
Sweater: old similar here & here & here
Jacket: H&M
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Jeans: Forever 21
Lips: Revlon lip stain in Adore buy here &
NYX soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi buy here on top

I just can't get enough of these Perin booties from Sole Society. They are the color Ash which is the perfect color in between brown and grey so they can be worn with so many things! That's why I wanted to show you guys 3 different looks because the booties & the necklace are so versatile. And as most of you already know Sole Society's Cami sunnies are my favorite because I wear them very often. Here's the third look I put together, and this is my rock & roll look. I'm still diggin' the half bun half down hairstyle. If you missed the previous looks click here & here. Thanks for reading! xo!


1 comment :

  1. Those boots are adorable. Their perfect for now and they can so be styled up in the spring too!

    Cheers,
    Joanne
    FabulouslyAverage

    ReplyDelete