Joggers







Sweater: J Crew similar here
Joggers: PINK by Victoria's Secret buy here
Booties: Vince Camuto similar here
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach  similar here
Sunglasses: boutique on Catalina Island similar here
Extensions: I-do clip-ins from Laced Hair Extensions custom colored buy here
Lips: NYX soft matte lip color in Abu Dhabi 
Nails: OPI in Gargantuan Green Grape

"I want the trendy clothes to be uncomfortable to wear"... said NO ONE ever!! Everyone wants to be comfortable in their clothes as well as stylish. That's why I love these joggers! I can't stop wearing them because they can give me a break from those skinny jeans (thank goodness). I mean I love skinny jeans but some days you need a break. These joggers are perfect dressed up, like they are here, or dressed down.

No comments :

Post a Comment