Roses are Red









Yup, this last picture is me smiling back at the love of my life! He makes me laugh, holds me when I cry and always keeps me on my toes. Best of all, he wants to see all of my craziest dreams come true.   I definitely married up! But enough mushy gushy stuff. On Sunday, we went out to celebrate national love day a.k.a. Valentine's day. I have this obsession of mixing patterns and playing with textures. I wanted something sexy but comfy so I wore this fit and flare aztec print dress with this paisley print blue kimono on top. (By the way, a fit and flare dress is flattering on everyone!!) To edge it up a bit I added my leather jacket on top. Sexy heels from Ami Clubwear were the finishing touch. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day with the ones you love!

Dress: H&M similar here & here & here
Kimono: Forever 21 similar here & here
Jacket: H&M similar here
Shoes: Ami Clubwear similar here
Bag: Primark similar here
Nails: Essie in Bikini So Teeny buy here
Lips: Wet n Wild Fergie velvet matte lip color in Timeless Chic (I got mine at Walgreens!)
Extensions: custom colored #33 I-do clip-in extensions Laced Hair buy here 
& learn more about them here


No comments :

Post a Comment