Voluminous







I love my I-do clip in Laced hair extensions because you can create so many different looks. I think my favorite part about hair extensions is the volume. Everyone wants that voluminous healthy looking hair. Even if you don't get mermaid length hair extensions, they are so worth it for volume's sake. I love how much better my pony tail looks with my Laced hair :) 

Dress: White House Black Market similar here
Jacket: H&M similar here
Booties: Wild Diva Lounge similar here
Socks: J Crew similar here
Scarf: gift similar here
Sunglasses: Sole Society buy here
Earings: Forever 21 ear pins similar here
Rings: Forever 21  similar here
Lips: Revlon lipstain in adore &NYX soft matte lip color on top buy here & buy here
Extensions: Custom colored #33 I-do clip in Laced Hair extensions buy here


No comments :

Post a Comment