Pastel Love










Black button up: Forever 21 similar here
Blue crop top: H&M similar here
Jacket: H&M similar here
Jeans: ZARA similar here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Shoes: via TJ Maxx similar here
Ear pins: Forever 21 similar here
Manicure: Barry M 
Sunglasses: Sole Society  similar here

So I'm obsessing over pastel colors for spring (groundbreaking right?). But really I think some pastel colors are going to be very popular including soft pastel powder blue, soft lilac and and pastel pink. I went to look in my closet for some pastel colors an literally this crop top is the only thing I have!! So weird! So I decided to wear this crop top a different way once again by layering it under this black tank top that has a collar. I really like how it all turned out taking into the consideration that it feels mostly like winter still. I need to go shopping to grab more pastel pieces! 
Thanks for stopping by:)


No comments :

Post a Comment