Split






Things are heating up in California which is exciting but can be challenging when it comes to trying to create interesting well put together outfits because you can't layer as much. I honestly think it's all about finding solid basics (which I'm on the hunt for!)  & then throwing in a unique piece to the mix. For this outfit, everything is simple and neutral but the unique piece is definitely this fun& comfy tee I found at my local Ross. It's a jersey fabric so it's comfortable and has a lot of swing to it. I love when clothes flow with movement!

Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters via Ross similar here & here & here & here
Pants: Kohls similar here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Sunglasses: Payless similar here
Necklace: H&M similar here 
Shoes: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx similar here & here 
Mani: Essie in Warm & Toasty Turtleneck buy here
Lips: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral  buy here



No comments :

Post a Comment