Hello Fab








I first found Hello Fab on Instagram when they commented on one of my pictures. I checked them out and of course found awesome they are! I got this tank from them and it's the perfect for summer. I love that it has that muscle tee look with the graphic and the open arm holes. It goes with so much. Here I paired it with a couple light layers overtop for a day at the beach.
Definitely go check out their website (I love the their Hustle tee as well!) 

Tank: Hello Fab 
Sweater: similar here & here
Jacket: Kohls similar here
Shorts: Charolette Russe (recent!) buy here
Shoes: Charolette Russe (on clearance!) buy here
Sunglasses: Glimmer Lane buy here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Lips: Wet n Wild in Timeless Chic 
Necklaces: The Giving Keys & Stella Laguna Beach buy here



No comments :

Post a Comment