Sister Sister





















It was only a matter of time until my sister-in-love and I did a blog post together! She is the blogger behind My Traveling Closet. Be sure to check out her blog here for her outfit details & follow her Instagram @mytravelingcloset. We wanted to do black and white looks for spring. I am absolutely obsessed with her two piece separates ensemble with the light colored trench. I mixed white and cream and black together but it somehow works because they are all neutral colors. I kept it simple, chic and modern with a mini and a blazer. A simple crop top underneath shows off the body chain. Spring and summer doesn't always have to be about color!

Blazer: H&M similar here 
Top: Forever 21 similar here
Skirt: ZARA fun one here , similar here 
Shoes: Dolce Vita via Marshalls buy here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Sunglasses: Aldo buy here
Body chain: Glimmer Lane buy here
Lips: Wet n Wild Fergie lipliner in Timeless Chic
Extensions: Laced Hair #33 custom colored more details here
Manicure: Essie in Butler Please
Pedicure: Essie in Bikini So Teeny

No comments :

Post a Comment