Straight Hair Don't Care

 







Well, I decided to switch things up today & decided to go without my extensions! I also straightened my hair which I never do. So fun to do something different (& thats why I love my clip-in Laced Hair extensions so much). I love pairing flowy tops with skinny pants. I accessorized my outfit with open-toe, ankle strap heels in a neutral color to create an optical illusion of long legs. Oversized, dark sunglasses are always a great idea. Be sure to follow along by email or by clicking Join this site or follow through Instagram @thestylepaige. 

Top: Forever 21 similar here & here & here, sleeveless version here, & simple here
Jeggings: H&M similar here 
Shoes: (recent & on clearance!) Dolce Vita via Marshalls buy here , similar here & here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Sunglasses: Sole Society buy here
Lips: MAC lipstick in Fashion Revival  
Manicure & Pedicure: Essie in Warm & Toasty Turtleneck buy here


No comments :

Post a Comment