Pureology
















I take my hair very seriously, (and maybe even too seriously) so I wanted to share some serious hair care products that I use to get the job done!
I am also wearing my I-do clip in Laced Hair extensions in these photos. To learn more why I love those some much click HERE. To purchase Laced Hair click HERE.

In order of appearance:

Product: Pureology Reviving Red Red Reflect Enhancer buy here
What it does: "colour-depositing conditioning treatments that help maintain the vibrancy of red shades between salon visits"
Why I love it: It puts all of the good stuff back in your hair& makes it extremely soft! Plus it amps up your color in between coloring.


Product: Pureology Colour Fanatic buy here
What it does: "leave-in hair treatment protects and strengthens for longer-lasting, perfect-looking colour everyday"
Why I love it: Keeps hair shiny and fresh looking.


Product: Pureology Reviving Red Shamp'oil & Reflective Condition buy here & here
What it does: "maintains vibrancy and replenishes hairs protective lipid layer to seal cuticle and help reduce colour bleeding" & "gently detangles and restores the hair fiber to intensify light reflection for increased vibrancy and shine"
Why I love it: The shampoo lathers well and the conditioner makes your hair instantly detangled. Both have helped my red hair stay red longer.


Product: Pureology Reviving Red Illuminating Caring Oil buy here
What it does: "helps seal cuticle to lock in colour pigments and noticeably increases the vibrancy of red and copper shades"
Why I love it: Makes hair shiny and controls frizz.


Product: Pureology Strength Cure Fabulous Lengths buy here
What it does: "protecting formula strengthens hair fiber to help reduce breakage and provide heat protection to prevent further micro-scarring and heat damage to colored hair"
Why I love it: It makes your hair really strong!



Product: Pureology Hydrate Hydra Whip buy here
What it does: "provides optimal hydration and restores suppleness while keeping colour vibrant"
Why I love it: All time favorite because it is the best deep conditioner I've ever used! Makes hair super soft & healthy without pulling the color out of my hair. LOVE!


The bottom line is..
I've seen a dramatic difference in my hair after using these products. My hair texture is softer. It looks shinier. My hair has also grown at least an inch! This is huge for me because I have the hardest time growing my hair due to the hair coloring / styling I do it it. My hair color actually lasts longer as well.  Plus, Pureology products have no sulfate, and are formulated with natural ingredients, & are 100% vegan. They are definitely worth the money!


No comments :

Post a Comment