Summer on Repeat







 This is what my summer consists of: cut offs, sandals, & simple shirts. Easy breezy! I found these American Eagle cut offs for $12 at Marshalls and I could not pass them up. Out of my entire wardrobe, they are definitely getting the most attention right now. I also can't stop wearing these Isabel Marant look alike sandals! Thanks for reading! 

Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shorts: American Eagle via Marshalls
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: Aldo
Lipstick: Maybelline Vivds in Shoking Coral
Rings: H&M
Purse: Primark 



2 comments :

  1. Hi, I am Ada. So glad I found your gorgeous blog. Your style is so European-chic, modern and fresh. Lovely photos also and I love your beautiful red hair. You got a new fan. Now following yoi on GFC.

    I welcome you over my blog as well. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ripped denim shorts and the white top together. Very casual but chic too!

    PS- I just followed on GFC. Would love to connect with you on social media too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete