Lavender Dreams










Skirt: Tobi buy here
Shirt: VS PINK buy here
Shoes: Vince Camuto via TJ Maxx
Bag: Forever 21 similar here
Hat: Forever 21
Sunglasses: thrifted
Necklace: H&M similar here
Bracelet: H&M similar here & here & here
Manicure: Orly
Lips: MAC in Fashion Revival

Tobi sent me this skirt recently and I am in love with it. First off, the color is on point!! This lavender color is so popular this season and I can't get enough of it. Second, this fit and flare cut is flattering on any body type because it accentuates your tiny waist and then flares out. The flare/pleates can create the illusion of curves (what I need!). Third: TEXTURE. Textures are my jam. The simple diamond texture makes my heart so happy. I went with darker accessories although bright crisp white would look great with this color for summer. 

1 comment :