Mix + Match










How amazing is this outfit from Tobi?! I'm in love with this structured, lady-like crop top & the turquoise, edgy skirt is so fun! I wore this recently to a wedding. It was really nice wearing something else other than a dress. I mean I love dresses but I feel like that's all I ever wear to weddings so this was exciting to switch things up! Tobi has a ton of really cute and affordable clothes so be sure to check them out!

Top: Tobi buy here
Skirt: Tobi buy here
Shoes: Ami Clubwear similar here & here
Bag: Forever 21buy here
Sunglasses: Sole Society 
Ear pins: Forever 21
Extensions: Laced Hair details here 

2 comments :

  1. I love it too! Both the top and skirt are gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt. Love it.

    http://inez-mysmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete