Braids All Day









I love playing around with fun hairstyles when I have my extensions in. Braids are all the rage right now and I have been experimenting with all kinds.  I love it because even though they can be time consuming, they are relatively very easy to do. I am also really loving this boxy crop top from Forever 21. It is a thick scuba material and sort of ribbed. You know I love texture! And ruffled shorts are just too cute & comfy.

Top: Forever 21 similar here  & here
Shorts: Stella Laguna Beach similar here  & here
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Rings: H&M & Forever 21
Bracelete: H&M
Sunglasses: Susie's Deals similar here 
Lipstick: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral
Manicure: Essie in Tart Deco
Extensions: Laced Hair clip ins buy here & more info here


No comments :

Post a Comment