Palazzo Pants










Well, I thought that summer would give me more time to do more blogging but unfortunately I've been busier than ever. I honestly have missed this creative outlet so much but I feel lucky that I finally had a free minute to post about these fun pants! I got these (semi) recently at Forever 21. The key to these pants is that they hit at the smallest part of you- the waist. I also wanted to do a fitted crop top 1. first off because it's hotter than you know what outside & 2. because I don't want to look swallowed up by my flowy pants. These round sunnies finish off this look. I'm channeling my inner 70s flower child. Thanks for stopping by! 

Top: Charlotte Russe similar here & here 
Pants: Forever 21 buy here
Rings: H&M similar here
Midi Rings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: thrifted similar here
Shoes: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx  great option here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Extensions: Laced Hair Clip ins buy here & learn more here
Mani & Pedi: Essie in Tart Deco 
Lipstick: Wet n Wild lip color in Timeless Chic

No comments :

Post a Comment