You Are Radiant








I was really excited to wear my You Are Radiant tee ever since I got it. My sister-in-law actually designed it for a conference and it turned out so beautiful! Check out her amazing blog here
I knew that I wanted to style it differently than with distressed shorts and fun sandals (that it literally me 90% of the time). When my husband asked me out on a spontaneous date, I decided that I definitely wanted to give him something a little fancier (along with those husband points!!). I love the way this outfit turned out- the perfect mix of dressy and casual.

Tee: You Are Radiant
Skirt: Forever 21 similar here
Hat: Forever 21 similar here
Shoes: Sole Society similar here & here & here
Sunglasses: Aldo buy here
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy
Lips: MAC in Viva Glam I
Extensions: Laced Hair Clip ins buy here




1 comment :

  1. Love wearing basic tees lately. This is such a fun look!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete