Rocksbox






This post is just dedicated to Rocksbox! I got approached by Rocksbox to be a brand ambassador for them and it was when I was really busy so I didn't respond but then they reached out to me again and I actually checked them out to see if I liked their company & they are really awesome. 
So, Rockbox is super simple. It's basically a monthly subscription ($19) to get unlimited designer jewelry. They send you three pieces of hand picked (from your own personal stylist) designer jewelry in your box. Then you can swap out your jewels AS MUCH AS YOU WANT during the month for a new three pieces just by sending back your box. Of course, shipping is free too (I know you were thinking there was a catch). They make it so simple by sending you a return label and the package they send your box in can be resealed so you just put your box in the original packing slip, reseal, and put on the return label and send it back. On top of that, they are SO quick! The day I sent my first box back they sent me an email saying that they saw I was returning the first box and were selecting jewelry for my second and the second box came like within the next two days. At the beginning, you fill out a survey of your personal style so that your stylist can pick the perfect pieces for you. They also have a section where you can put things on your wish list and also give feedback on what you loved or didn't love from your box. If you fall in love with an item you can easily buy it by keeping the item and not sending it back. 
Overall, I am very impressed with how incredibly simple they make it. Second, I loved the jewelry they sent me and I can't wait to show you guys my second box!! Third, I like to change my looks up often that it's almost exhausting trying to get new accessories for every new outfit. When you use Rockbox, you can constantly be getting the newest trends and styles in jewelry. Lastly, I'm in love with the super cute packaging! Your box has this cute ribbon bow on the front filled with your jewels of course and inserts with cheeky saying and a message from your stylist. This makes getting the mail so much fun. 

In this first box I got:
Necklace 1: Moon & Lola Chelsea Necklace
Necklace 2: Robyn Rhodes Taylor Necklace in Purple Agate
Earrings: Perry Street Gemma Studs 

Click here to visit Rockbox and get your first month free by using code PAIGEBFF162.
Thanks for reading xx

1 comment :

  1. These pieces are so gorgeous! I love the gold bar necklace, definitely very pretty :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete