Forever 21 details X Heather Armstrong Photography











^^Heather is the sweetest!!!
To book Heather or just want to see more amazing photography click here & follow her on Instagram @heatherarmstrongphotography
Makeup by the incredible @makeupbybrittanym & book her here
Last couple of shots are by Lindsay Long you can follow her @lindsaylong

Here is the second look from that shoot I did with Heather Armstrong Photography. I loved the spot that we took pictures back in the woods where it was sort of dramatic. 
I've been wanting to find a two piece set and I'm loving this one from Forever 21. I love the floral print with the edgy details of the black choker, leather jacket and booties. LOVE LOVE LOVE spring and this outfit. Thanks for following along xx.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, is there a more gorgeous floral maxi dress than this??? Gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! I love the photos as well. Beautiful!

    http://nomisniche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete