Hippie Vibes X Matt Jones Photography








Photography by: Matt Jones / his website here & follow him on Instagram @matt_a_jones

Top: Forever 21 buy here & similar here & here & here
Jeans: Forever 21 similar here
Extensions: Laced Hair i-do clip ins #1 buy here

I tried out a couple things in the studio with Matt and it was a lot of fun! I've got to say that modeling is difficult when your background in a black wall and you don't have a ton of space to move around. I'm digging the off the shoulder tops and dresses and so I grabbed a couple from Forever 21 recently. This one has the bell bottom sleeves and I actually paired them with high waisted bell bottom pants for that 70s vibe! Thanks for reading xx. 

1 comment :

  1. Love that blouse!!!

    -Lindsey
    http://nomisniche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete