Summer Staples








Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Paige Jeans via Marshalls
Bag: Forever 21
Hat: Rire boutique
Shoes: Dolce Vita via Marshalls
Ear climbers: Rocksbox
Extensions: Laced Hair I-do clip-ins #1
Lipstick: Wet in Wild Fergie lip color


This outfit makes me so so so excited for spring. I almost typed summer instead of spring and who am I kidding, I am not ready for the triple digits. Spring it where it is at. 75 and sunny! I titled this post staples because there are a few things that I already know I am going to stick to for the warmer weather: 1. blush/neutral tones 2. white everything, especially denim 3. fresh cuts like off-the-shoulder tops 4. hats! yup, not quitting hats anytime soon. Do any of you guys watch Carly Cristman on YouTube? She's got this whole theory about hats. She calls it the hat affect. People get blinded by hats and they instantly elevated any look and make you look trendier and more polished. I totally agree! Loving hats and it won't stop. Plus, it masks dirty hair.

Thanks for reading! xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment