Transition





Top: Forever 21
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: Topshop via Nordstrom
Heels: Target
Ear climbers: Rocksbox
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: H&M
Lipstick: MAC in Fashion Revival
Extensions: Laced Hair clip ins #1

I am in love with these ear climbers from Rocksbox. If you haven't heard about Rocksbox, then you are really missing out! It's basically a membership for designer jewelry on loan. You get sent a box with three pieces of designer jewelry based on your style and what is on your wish list. Then you get to wear them for as long as you want and then when you want three new pieces, you simply send it back in their already prepped envelope. You can also buy any of the items and you just keep it rather than sending it back. So yeah, I've been loving getting new accessories every time I want. And getting that package in the mailbox is the best part of my week. I love getting mail! Get your first Rocksbox free with my code: thestylepaigexoxo !

There are so many gorgeous new spring clothes out now- culottes, crop tops, frayed denim, pastel colors, white everything. I spend almost every day staring and drooling over new arrivals (seriously, I work at Nordstrom..sigh) but I've been trying to go to those heavier pieces in my wardrobe before I dive into all of the newness. I just want to get as much use out of these pieces that I can wear now before it gets too hot to even wear jackets.

Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment :

  1. You look great! That ear climber is amazing! And I agree - I'm trying to wear all my jackets before Vegas reaches 100+ degrees. :)
    Love, Lindsey
    http://nomisniche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete